- Accommodations: All 5 private suites come
with Air-conditioning in all rooms, Keurig coffee makers w/ coffee & Teas provided, king beds ,french bidets in every room, private entrances and baths, fireplace,
large flat screen TV & Sirius music, stereo,
free wireless high speed
Internet access, refrigerator, and one guest
room has full kitchen. Jacuzzi suites also available.
Irish House offers 2-bedrooms with shared bath. See
suite description and photos.
- Open: All year.
- Rates: are $189.00 - $289.00 per night, per
couple (depending on season, night, and number in
party). Extra person in room is an additional $40.00 per
- EXTENDED STAY MONTHLY RATES - CALL
- Daily, Weekly and monthly rates available. Rates are
subject to change without notice. Gift certificates are
available. We reserve the right to move your reservation
to another room due to overstayers.
- Reservations: Reservations are recommended
in advance with credit card on our
Reservations. Please call (509) 882-4669.
- Minimum stay: April thru November Two night Min except by chance we might be able to get you in.
We do have another opt if all other rooms are booked on a Two night Min.
- Payment: Visa and MasterCard now accepted.
Personal checks and cash also accepted.
- Cancellation Policy: All cancellations are
subject to a $25.00 handling fee. Cancellation notice
must be received at least 14 days prior to scheduled
arrival date (30 days for multi rooms booked, holidays,
& special event weekends. Otherwise the entire
amount is due. We will make every effort to re-rent the
room(s) within the time frame; if successful, then the
entire amount will be refunded. Since we do not
overbook, the Inn must have 100% occupancy on the days
reserved. Thank you for respecting these policies as
they insure our success in managing a small country inn.Cancellations
by e-mail have to be confirmed by the Cozy Rose Office
back to you in writing.
- Check-in: 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. or by arrangement
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- Lost and Found: There is a $25.00 charge to
send back any items left behind at the inn.
- Restrictions: No pets, please. Children age
10 and older by pre-arrangement. Shoe policy:
No shoes in rooms (because of the fruit tree stains).
- Breakfast: Delivered to your private suite
or in the dining room with other guests.
- Recreation & Activities: Biking, Wine
Tastings, private golf course and winery close by. Hot
tub at the Irish house. Private deck is available for
rest and relaxation. Golf course just 5 minutes away.
Guests enjoy visiting local wineries.
- Attractions & Special Events: Microbreweries
also nearby. Grandview's first jailhouse is a tourist
attraction; it's about the size of a bathroom. 1-hour
drive to the mountains. "The Seasonal Fruit &
Veggies Galore." Mt. Rainier is 1-1/2 hour away.
- Restaurant - Cozy Rose
- Directions: From I-82, take Sunnyside Exit
69. Go south from interstate 3 miles to Forsell Road.
Turn left 2 miles east to Cozy Rose B&B. Located 1/2
hour from both Pasco and Yakima Airport.
Terms & Conditions:
Office Hours: 9 AM - 7 PM PST
1220 Forsell Rd.
Grandview, WA 98930